Ready to take your career to the next level? We're on the hunt to expand our tribe. If you bring exceptional talent, five-star customer service and a high level of remarkability to the table, we want to hear from you. Search our available positions below and apply online.
Our Venues & Events Sales Consultants are true sales hunters. Focused on success, they know how to build B2B relationships with clients and get results.
iVvy is the world's first global distribution system for the meetings and events industry, with cloud-based, award-winning software for event organiser's and venues. You'll be backed by a proven tech solution that works. A strong brand and marketing support to deliver the tools you need and a seriously experienced executive team who focus on results, career development and creating a culture of collaboration, celebration and innovation.
Interested? You'll need the following to meet the grade:
- Demonstrated consistent success within a sales role and a minimum of 3 years' B2B sales experience
- Understand the importance of building, maintaining and managing a strong sales pipeline
- Exceptional customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Applicants with Meetings & Events or Hospitality experience are preferred.
- Self-motivated, results focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - you light up the phone, deliver an engaging webinar and your emails are persuasive, sharp and to the point
- High levels of computer literacy and quickly adaptable to new software
- Entrepreneurial spirit - you'll need to hunt for leads, look for solutions and engage with your clients as if iVvy was your own business
- Team player - roll up your sleeves, get in and get the job done
You'll be based in our Global HQ at Varsity Lakes, with the potential for occasional travel to territory clients if required. We provide a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, a strong team culture, a generous commission + salary remuneration structure and regular team events including fitness training, staff BBQs and theme days.
If you are a game-changer looking for your next challenge, apply now to the email below.
We're creating a global team of firestarters - game-changing talent with a passion for technology and performance. With international operations in Australia, the US and UK, iVvy is the world's first global distribution system for the meetings and events industry, with cloud-based, award winning software for event organisers and venues. That's where you come in – we are seeking an accomplished Senior Designer / Web Developer to join our team with the following requirements:
- An impressive portfolio that shows a variety of projects and design styles - you will need to show us examples of work and your contributions
- An Expert in Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with Git
- Experience in creating cross-browser, cross-platform software/websites
- Experience with front end libraries like bootstrap, angular
- A logical mind and strong problem solving abilities, with a strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills, a host of good ideas and passionate about web development
The day to day role will include:
- Creating interfaces for our software
- Creating designs in Photoshop
- Working on the iVvy website to enhance user experience
Based at our Global HQ as Varisty Lakes, you will join a fantastic team of software developers, graphic designers, support personnel and marketers with entrepreneurial spirit and drive. We pride ourselves on our work-hard, play-hard attitude. We offer a really unique and fun, but productive office to work in. If you are a game-changer looking for your tribe, apply now!