The third workshop to be held Friday 5 April 2019
CHDC Boardroom - 31 Ruby Street Emerald QLD 4720
7.30am - 1.30pm
Central Highlands Development Corporation (CHDC) is working with the Export Council of Australia (ECA) to help upskill agribusiness and related companies within the Central Queensland region that are potential and aspiring exporters.
Export Ready: International Trade Program for Central Queensland Agribusiness is an innovative program presented by leading international trade specialists and supported by CHDC. Training modules will be delivered on a range of practical topics and will be presented by experienced international trade consultants.
By the end of the program, businesses will have been introduced to the fundamentals of international business, engaged with real-life case study businesses, and developed an international business plan and pitch that can be implemented for your company’s international expansion.
What does the Export Ready Program include?
• 10 x 4 hour modules, delivered monthly (2 modules per day) or at dates negotiated with participants in Central Queensland
• Each module includes content delivered by an expert presenter, followed by question time
• Participants will receive comprehensive take-home program materials at every session
• 50% discount off ECA Business membership
How much will the program cost?
This program is valued at over $3,000 per business, however, thanks to funding from an Australian Government Regional Jobs and Investment Packages (RJIP) grant, heavily subsidised access is available for businesses within the Central Queensland area. The cost to undertake the program is $1000 (GST incl.) per business with 75% payment ($750) invoiced on registration.
Each business is able to nominate a maximum of two people to participate in the program. These positions can be delegated to another staff member should the nominated person be unable to attend.
An Early Bird rate of $750 is available for businesses who register before Friday 30 November 2018.
1. Introduction to Growing a Global Business
2. How to select the right market
3. Legal Contracts and IP
4. Freight and Logistics
5. Financing for Export Success and International Pricing Strategy
6. Planning the Right Market Entry Strategy
7. Export Marketing and Preparing to Visit the Market
8. International Business Plan
9. Delivering Great Presentations and Pitching for International Success
10. Presenting Your Export Plan
Facilitator - Export Readiness Workshop #3
31 Ruby Street
Queensland Australia 4720
07 4982 4386