Get your tickets here
UX New Zealand is a three-day event about all things UX. With a day of workshops and two days of talks, you’ll walk away with a wealth of practical tips and inspirational ideas to supercharge your UX career.
Find all the conference info on our website or scroll down to register now.
- Wednesday 30 October, Harbourside/Te Papa
Our half-day workshops are the perfect way to get some hands-on experience with fresh
ideas and techniques. Participant numbers are limited to ensure you get some one-on-one
time with our UX experts – so grab your ticket quick!
- Facilitation for designers with Dan Brown SOLD OUT
- Mastering usability testing with Elizabeth Allen SOLD OUT
- The power of research & data, combined with Nate Foulds SOLD OUT
- Research for non-researchers with Cara Kleid
- Building alignment using customer centricity metrics with Loletta Cheng & Elena Sanchez
- Designing a user onboarding compass Krystal Higgins SOLD OUT
Conference talks - SOLD OUT
- Thursday 31 October & Friday 1 November, Shed 6
The conference has sold out but please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be included on our waitlist.
- Full price conference tickets are $790 and workshop tickets are $350 each. The workshops and conference talks are separately ticketed events.
- All prices are NZD and GST inclusive.
- Select below the number of attendees you'd like to register for each ticket type.
- To attend the conference only or the conference plus a workshop, select Conference ticket – you’ll have the option to add workshop tickets during the registration process.
- To attend only workshops and not the conference, select Workshop only tickets
- Note: this system does not allow you to purchase a combination of Conference tickets and Workshop only tickets in one transaction. You will need to complete the purchase of one ticket type and complete a second transaction for the second ticket type.
- Please contact UX@verve.co.nz if you have any questions regarding tickets.
4 Queens Wharf
New Zealand 6140
The UX New Zealand team
04 499 6909