QuarryNZ Conference 2021
The QuarryNZ 2021 Local Organising Committee invites all Delegates, Partners, Sponsors and Distributors to attend this year's annual conference.
Wednesday 14th - Friday 16th July 2021, Sky Stadium (previously Westpac Stadium), Wellington
- Member Conference Package - $1095 incl GST
- Non-Member Conference Package - $1,380 incl GST
- Orica Partners Programme - $690 incl GST
- One Day Registration - $460 incl GST
- TerraCat Opening Night Dinner (additional ticket) - $213 incl GST
- Thursday Field Trip and Happy Hour - No cost
- TransDiesel Volvo Awards Dinner (additional ticket) - $225 incl GST
Please note payment by credit card is required at the time of registration. If your organisation would prefer payment by invoice please contact Melissa on 027 664 3080 to make arrangements.
Registration Packages Include
- Full registration includes tickets to all social events (Welcome dinner, cocktail function and TransDiesel Volvo Awards dinner).
- Partners programme registration includes tickets to all social events (Welcome dinner, Cocktail function and TransDiesel Volvo Awards dinner) and the Orica Partners programme.
- One day registration ticket does not include tickets to any social events, these must be purchased seperately.
Should you wish to register for this year’s conference, and want to take advantage of the discounted member rates, we welcome you to sign up to become a member of the IOQ and/or AQA first. Once you have completed this, you will be eligible for the discounted conference member price.
Social event tickets are included in the Member, Non-Member and Orica Partners Programme packages. One day registration ticket holders please purchase your additional social tickets below.
Trade stands can be booked by clicking on the Exhibitors tab at the top of this page. If you have already booked a stand and would like to register exhibitors select either the Exhibitor Registration or Additional Exhibitor options. The costs to attend any of the social events are additional and these can be purchased further on in the registration process. You don't need to select the social function tickets on this page unless you are buying tickets for a guest.
We have made a change to the way you book accommodation for the Quarry Conference 2021. To allow for better hotel rates, you are now required to book accommodation direct with the hotels. We have negotiated with three hotels (Rydges Hotel, The Thorndon Hotel by Rydges and IBIS hotel) to provide special rates for you. Please refer to the QuarryNZ Conference website for links and booking information.
Cancellation & Transfer
Should a registrant need to cancel their registration a cancellation fee will be deducted. Alternatively, a substitute attendee can attend in their place. All cancellations must be in writing. Those wishing to cancel their registration will receive a 50% refund up to 30 days from the event start date. Email notification of cancellation must be received before 15 June. There will be no refund for any cancellation made within 30 days (after 16 June) from the event start date other than in the circumstances listed below. If the Government direct cancellation of public events, force majeure will apply and there will be a full refund given. In the event of postponement, all registrations paid will be transferred to the new event date. If not paid, registrations will be cancelled, and registrants will need to register again for the new event date.
Please contact Melissa on 027 664 3080 if you have any queries or questions.