Australasian Congress on Applied Mechanics (ACAM9)
- The abstract/paper must be submitted in word document (.DOCX) format through the speakers’ portal on the conference website
- The abstract should contain text only and be no more than 300 words in length.
- The abstract should give a clear synopsis of the proposed content of the full presentation and relate to the list of themes on the conference website.
- Each abstract and paper will be reviewed by the Conference Review Panel. Those considered of most interest and suitability in each stream of the conference will be accepted to prepare a presentation as per the key dates.
- The paper should be no more than 8 pages in length.
- Final presentation guidelines will be provided to accepted authors. As a guide presentations should be approximately 20mins inclusive of Q+A time.
- All final presenters will be required to register and pay for the conference and will be entitled to a presenters discounted rate
- Electronic versions of the presentations will be distributed to delegates at the Conference. The proceedings will also be published in the Engineers Australia Informit database.
It is the ACAM9 Technical Review Committee's task in encouraging authors to maintain the highest standards of academic integrity in their work. It is important to make reference of a source of information in order to ascertain something. Authors should not practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own. These include published and unpublished documents, designs, images, photographs, computer codes and ideas gained through working in a group. These ideas, interpretations, words or works may be found in print and/or electronic media.