2021 ACMD Research Week
Congratulations to this year's ACMD Research Week Prize Winners!
The Aikenhead Centre for Medical Discovery Research Week is a celebration of research activity across the campus held on an annual basis.
The broad aims of the ACMD Research Week are to:
- Encourage excellence in on-campus research
- Promote interaction between clinicians and scientists on the campus
- Provide opportunities for researchers in different disciplines (allied health, clinical, nursing and scientific) to present their work at the same forum
- Contribute to evidence-based healthcare and highlight the range of research technologies and resources that draw the campus together
ACMD Research Week 2021 is going virtual this year!
ACMD Research Week is looking forward to returning in 2021 to celebrate the outstanding research across the campus, and reconnect with clinicians, scientists and the public in a dynamic 5-day event of virtual sessions.
The overall theme for this year is Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare, along with a number of exciting sessions including:
- Grand Rounds
- COVID-19 in Australia
- AI Highlights and REF Snapshots
- Allied Health & Nursing Joint Symposium
- Virtual Poster Sessions
To register and access the range of sessions, please visit our Whova Registration page.
We look forward to seeing you there, and thank you for supporting Research Week.
ACMD Research Week 2019
Use the details below or the contact form to the right to get in touch.