TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices listed in this registration portal are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of a 10% Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Payment is accepted via credit card with a 3% service fee applicable to all transactions. Participants making payment via direct deposit please ensure that you have taken into consideration the current exchange rate and have paid any foreign transaction fees where applicable. You will not be able to access the event if there is an outstanding balance on your ticket.
- Please note that charges will appear from LOUD events on your credit card.
- Registration changes are possible up to 14 days prior to the start date of the conference ie name change and any edits to personal details.
- All registration cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com.
- Refunds will be subject to a A$55.00 + GST administration fee. No refund of registration will be possible if cancellation is received within 30 days of the start date of the conference.
Information we collect about you
We will use Personal Data that we have collected about your use of our site: (1) to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical and purposes; (2) to improve our site to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your computer; (3) as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Although we use security measures to help protect your Personal Data against loss, misuse or unauthorised disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to us over the internet.
- Accommodation is not guaranteed or finalised until payment is received in full.
- Check-in time is from 2:00pm. Check out time is 10:00am AEST. If you would like specific timings please check directly with the hotel. Please also notify the hotel if you will be arriving late in evening.
- Delegates are responsible for payment of any personal expenses or additional costs including but not limited to: minibar, telephone/internet, room service as well as additional meals not included in conference package
- NB: All summit delegates will be required to supply the hotel with a credit card imprint upon check-in to cover charges to the individual room account.
- Accommodation cancellations made after 30 days prior to arrival will attract a 100% cancellation fee.
- One buffet breakfast per day is included in each ticket type.
- The information contained in the completed registration form is entrusted to the Asia Pacific Coroner's Society Conference 2021 secretariat and organisers for office purposes only and will remain confidential. This information will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, except to meet government, legal or other regulatory authority requirements.
- Where it may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties to provide the service you have requested; and to provide you notices of upcoming events via email where you have indicated this on your registration form as your preferred method of receiving information.
Contents contained in this website, on the registration brochure and other published documents are correct at the time of design. The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the program, registration fees and any general information published as may be required.
Please note: Any images taken of attendees throughout the official Asia Pacific Coroner's Society Conference 2021 program may be used for communication and marketing purposes.