Four years on from a successful RANZCOG Indigenous Women’s Health Meeting in South Australia, the meeting is returning to Adelaide. For the first time, this meeting will precede the RANZCOG 2018 ASM with an aim on improving the health outcomes of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Women.
This is a unique opportunity to share the latest knowledge and explore best practice in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women’s health. The diverse program includes workshops and presentations designed to provoke discussion and upskill in evidence-based obstetric and gynaecological issues specific to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women. Topics will cover current public health information, clinical obstetrics and gynaecology, young women’s health and cultural issues.
The meeting aims to bring together a range of Medical and Healthcare Professionals and Workers including:
- Aboriginal Health Workers
- RANZCOG Fellows, Diplomates and Trainees
- General Practitioners
- Midwives & Nurses
- Medical Students, Interns and Junior Medical Officers
We look forward to you joining us in Adelaide.
Convenors: RANZCOG Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women’s Health Committee
Those delegates wishing to attend any workshops need to purchase a ticket for the Sunday meeting. Workshop tickets can be selected on the 'OPTIONAL SESSIONS' page.
Please see instructions below on how to register
HOW TO REGISTER
- Under the TICKETS section below, select ticket type from the relevant category.
- Enter your email, first and last name in the fields provided at the bottom of the ticket section and click REGISTER
- Fill in all fields in the ‘YOUR DETAILS’ page. Click next
- Select the workshop/s and social events you wish to attend on the ‘OPTIONAL SESSIONS’ page. Click next
- You will then be asked to enter your billing address details and payment method. Click next
- You will also be prompted to submit your credit card details. Click Confirm.
The system will automatically generate a tax invoice and confirmation email.
Special rates have been arranged at a number of hotels within walking distance of the Adelaide Convention Centre for the 2018 ATSIWHM delegates.
For further information please go to https://waldronsmith.eventsair.com/ranzcog2018/atsi
Adelaide Convention Centre
South Australia 5000
South Australia Australia
03 9412 2920