AUSMAC2022 DELEGATE REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
Payment must accompany all registrations and may be completed by:
»» Credit card (MasterCard or Visa)
»» Electronic funds transfer (large group booking sonly):
Australian Macadamia Society Ltd
BSB: 062565 Account No: 10649175
Please forward remittance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Payment by credit card via the event website is the preferred payment method. Organisations wanting to pay on invoice for large group bookings are required to make special arrangements with the AMS. The ‘pay on invoice’ option is not available to individual delegates.
● Early bird registrations are open to AMS members (and their partner) only.
● Early bird registration, including payment, closes on 30 September 2022. After the early bird due date, all unpaid early bird registrations will automatically roll over and the delegates will be charged at the standard registration rate.
● Registrations close at 5pm, Monday 31 October 2022. No registrations will be processed after this date.
● All bookings incur a 3% booking fee.
Credit card payments
● All payments must be made in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
● All credit card details are gathered through a secure PCI and DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) website and payment system so that all credit card details are fully protected at all times.
● Any payments made via invoice must be paid within seven days of the date of the invoice (or by the registration early bird or closing date, whichever comes first) otherwise your registration will be cancelled.
● Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST 10%) has been included in all registration pricing and is subject to change without notice.
● Registration confirmation will be emailed to attendees once registration is processed and the payment is received. A tax invoice will be attached to this email. If you have not received confirmation within seven days, please contact email@example.com
● If payment is not made prior to the registration closing date and the event reaches capacity, your place is not guaranteed and may be offered to those on a waiting list.
● Additional/single event tickets can be purchased during the registration process.
● Partners of AMS members are eligible to purchase event tickets at member prices.
AT THE EVENT
● Delegates are required on arrival to check in and collect your name badge.
Please bring your confirmation letter and some form of identification such as a driver’s license.
● Catering such as morning/afternoon teas, lunches, canapes etc. as appropriate is provided for all registrations to each event. Please see Special Requirements below for information on advising your dietary needs.
● The Women in Macadamias luncheon on Tuesday 8th February 2022 is free of charge to all Conference Super Saver delegates and Day 2 delegates, as well as sponsors/exhibitors (if included in package). For catering purposes please indicate your attendance at this event during the registration process.
● The happy hour on Wednesday 3 November is free of charge to all Conference Super Saver delegates and Day 2 delegates, as well as sponsors/exhibitors (if included in package). For catering purposes please indicate your attendance at this event during the registration process.
DELEGATE CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
● Cancellations and substitutions must be advised to South East Events in writing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your registration.
● Substitutions of Delegates unable to attend the conference are welcome to nominate a substitute delegate at any time. Part substitutions will not be accepted.
o If there is no one that can be nominated as a substitute delegate, a full refund of registration fees, less a cancellation fee of $75 will be made if the written cancellation is received by Monday 10 October 2022.
● Cancellations of Registration cancellations received by Monday 10 October 2022 will receive a full refund, less $75 cancellation fee.
o Registration cancellations received between Tuesday 11 October and Monday 31 October 2022 will receive a 50% refund less the cancellation fee of $75.
o No refunds will be given for registration cancellations received on or after Monday 31 October 2022; however, a substitute delegate may be nominated within this time.
o Refunds from any deposits forwarded to hotels, tour companies or other related business will be at the discretion of the supplier.
COVID EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
If the event is cancelled or postponed due to Covid, delegates, exhibitors and sponsors are entitled to a full refund, or may elect to transfer their booking to the new dates (if applicable).
● Special dietary/mobility requirements should be advised during the registration process. Special requirements will not be catered for unless requested before the registrations close date. Please email South East Events email@example.com if you have any specific requests.
● Collection and storage of your personal information is done so for the purpose of providing you with services relating to your event registration. The event organiser supports the Privacy Principles as contained within the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended.
● Upon registration, your contact details including names, position and organisation will be updated on the Conference App where other delegates can view your profile and send a message via app. You will have an opportunity to opt-out from this when you first log-in to the app. Your conference app log-in details will be sent to you prior to the conference.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO
● Photography and/or video of delegates at conference events may be undertaken by the event organiser. In registering for the conference, all delegates grant permission to the event organiser, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full free use of video/photographs containing their images/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, online/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for the event organiser.
● Delegates agree they are not entitled to remunerations, residuals, royalties or any other payment from the event organiser in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, the event organiser and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the video/photographs. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise AMS in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
INSURANCE & INDEMNITY
● Changes to the program may be made by the event organiser due to circumstances beyond our control and every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard. In the event of changes to venue and/or speakers, or cancellation of the event, the event organiser is indemnified against any and all costs, damages expenses, including legal fees, which may be incurred by delegates.
● Insurance is not included in any registration. Delegates (including accompanying persons, partners, and caregivers) carry their own risk for personal injury, loss cost or expense prior to, during and post conference. It is recommended all delegates take out their own travel, medical and other insurances as appropriate. The event organiser cannot accept responsibility for any person failing to insure.
● Accommodation bookings should be made at the time of registration to ensure you obtain accommodation at the property of your choice. Bookings at the conference venue accommodation must be made via the accommodation link on the event website.
● The rates quoted are “per room per night”.
● Prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
● Rates are valid for three  days pre & post the conference dates for delegates, subject to availability.
● Breakfast rate is $28 per person per day and must be included with booking to receive this discounted rate. Full breakfast rate is $34 per person per day.
● Delegates will be responsible for payment of their accommodation and all costs incurred during their stay upon check out at the hotel.
● To secure your booking, all reservations require valid credit card and a non-refundable deposit equal to one night’s accommodation to be paid at the time of booking.
● Disclaimer: It is your responsibility to review the accommodation provider, the facilities and the conditions included in the hotel offering. The AMS does not accept any liability for any loss or damage that you might suffer due to unsatisfactory accommodation arrangements made by you. Please take care when assessing and booking accommodation arrangements.
ACCOMMODATION CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
● Any cancellations or reduction of room night bookings within 14 days of arrival will incur 100% cancellation fees payable to the resort, as will no show rooms and it will be charged to the credit card provided.
● If the event is cancelled or postponed due to Covid, delegates, exhibitors and sponsors are entitled to a full refund on their accommodation booking at Royal Pines or may elect to transfer their booking to the new dates (if applicable).