Venue: HOTA - Home of the Arts, Gold Coast
HOTA is located in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, one of Australia’s premier tourist destinations and is serviced by daily flights to either Brisbane Airport or Gold Coast Airport.
• Brisbane Airport to HOTA is 84kms (just over an hour’s drive south along the M1).
• The airport offers several car rental and private airport shuttle / transfer options.
• The Airtrain connects with G:link to get you from Brisbane Airport to Surfers Paradise or use their premium service, Airtrain Connect direct to your accommodation or to HOTA.
From Gold Coast Airport:
• Gold Coast Airport to HOTA is 27kms.
• The airport offers several car rental and airport shuttle options and is serviced by TransLink’s integrated transport network which includes the G:link trams, Surfside Buslines and Queensland Rail. Visit: https://www.goldcoastairport.com.au/parking-transport/transport or https://ridetheg.com.au/.
Public Transport during your stay:
• You can ride the G:link to Surfers Paradise and walk across Chevron Island which takes around 20 minutes visit ridetheg.com.au.
• Or catch a bus, call 13 12 30 or visit translink.com.au.
• Or there’s the option of a taxi gccabs.com.au.
HOTA and Stage Queensland have negotiated excellent rates at a selection of centrally-located hotels and apartments. Please click here for accommodation details.
Parking and Vehicle Access
HOTA’s patron car park has unmetered and metered long stay and short stay parking options and disabled parking spaces. It does fill up though, so get here early – entry is via Bundall Road.
HOTA - Home of the Arts
135 Bundall Road
Queensland Australia 4217