Monday 24 - Wednesday 26 February 2020
Mackay Entertainment & Convention Centre
Alfred Street Mackay
Over two days, the 6th annual Box Office & Marketing Network (BOMNet) Conference will provide a unique opportunity for Queensland performing arts centre box office and marketing managers and staff to gather with industry colleagues and share ideas, policies and practises for the betterment of the arts sector as a whole and keep up-to-date with the latest ticketing, CRM and event trends and technologies on display by some of Australia's leading vendors at the trade display. The event offers valuable networking and learning opportunities for delegates, vendors and industry, strengthening existing relationships and building new ones.
We are delighted to announce Lucy Bloom as our keynote speaker and social media workshop leader. Lucy is an award-winning leader and speaker. She’s a change maker, exceptional communicator and business fixer with the best mohawk in the business. You will find her challenging and entertaining in equal measure, with humour tied into a powerful business message.
Other special guest speakers include:
- Melissa Nigro from Tennis Australia to share insights into the successful ticketing strategies for the Australian Open. Melissa is at the forefront of ticketing innovation working on AO’s complex ticketing build with over ninety products ranging from general public sales to high end bespoke experiences;
- Alan Brown, founder of CultureLab, is a leading researcher and management consultant in the nonprofit arts industry whose work focuses on understanding consumer demand for cultural experiences and helping cultural institutions see new opportunities, make informed decisions and respond to changing conditions;
- David Conway, Mackay-based artist and accessibility advocate who will share personal insight into accessble venues and inclusive arts practices;
- Kim Tran, Director, Policy and Programs, Live Performance Australia, returns to share her legal expertise on the Ticketing Code of Pratice, Secondary Ticketing Market and will be on hand to answer your complex ticketing questions.
The BOMNet Conference aims to uphold the principles of best-practice sector development established over a decade through NARPACA’s Ticketing Professionals Conference – but on a smaller scale focusing on the needs of box office and marketing staff, predominantly from Stage Queensland member-venues, but also from venues across Australia. Industry peers are most welcome to attend.
Click here for the 2020 Program and Speakers' biographies.
- Early-bird full registration = $350 inc. GST (ends 3rd Feb 2020)
- Full registration = $400 inc. GST (from 4th Feb)
- Early-bird full registration = $400 inc. GST (ends 3rd Feb 2020)
- Full registration = $450 inc. GST (from 4th Feb)
Registrations for this event are now closed.