Welcome to CORO 2019
Our aim is that CORO has a lasting impact on your daily work and that you are empowered with the tools to progress and implement the ideas that emerge over the two days. There are a number of new elements to the conference that I am pleased to share with you:
A Welcome Reception designed to provide a comfortable networking opportunity, and time to catch up on the past year. This reception will take place on Monday 14th October at 5.30 pm prior to the formal commencement of the conference on Tuesday.
New breakout sessions, all professionally facilitated and designed to unlock the expertise of all participants:
CPD – Beyond Points
Costs vs Prices
Different Perspectives on Professional Suitability
Bringing Down Barriers: Conflict of Interest and Unbundled Service Provision
Sexual Harassment: A Hypothetical Scenario
- Lawyer X, Y, Z: Lawyers Acting as Enablers
- CPD – Beyond Points
- The opportunity to gain a different perspective on Melbourne by choosing to take one of the optional guided tours on offer at the conclusion of the conference on Wednesday afternoon.
We request that conference delegates go ‘green’ at CORO 2019 by bringing laptops, tablets and phones to record their thoughts and notes during the conference. In addition, delegates at CORO 2019 will be encouraged to engage with speakers via electronic audience interaction tools.
Lastly, I encourage you to consider who may best contribute to our desire to explore different and diverse perspectives when choosing representatives from your organisation. If you have suggestions as to particular contributions you could make to our programme, please do not hesitate to share these with us.
I am very much looking forward to welcoming you all in Melbourne for CORO 2019 "Different Perspectives".
How to register: a limited number of tickets are available, please contact us.
For all queries, please contact Gemma Richardson, CORO 2019 Project Manager, via the form on the General Information page.
- Please select the number of each type of ticket required to proceed with the registration.
- If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, please enter THEIR contact details as we will be using delegate email addresses to communicate essential information and updates prior to the conference.
- If you are booking multiple tickets, you will be asked to enter the following information on behalf of each attendee: contact details including email and mobile number, dietary requirements, selection of workshop sessions, accommodation selection and additional tours (see the Programme tab above).
- Please enter all delegate name and organisation details as you wish them to appear on the delegate name badges at the event.
- Payment by credit card is required at the end of your registration and fees from your credit card provider will apply. The organisation name that will appear on your credit card statement is "Victorian Legal Services Board".
If you have any registration-related queries before commencing your booking, please contact Ginny Telfer, CORO 2019 Event Manager, on 0404 648978.