TechCon Aus-NZ 2020 Conference and Exhibition is organised and run by Wilson Transformer Company and TJH2b Analytical Services (Event Organisers). By registering for this conference, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
1. Registration and Payment
- upon successful sumbission of registration a confirmation of registration and tax invoice will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact us by email;
- you must pay all registration fees prior to the start of the conference to avoid refusal of entry;
- any request to change your registration must be made in writing to the Event Manager;
- we understand that circumstances can change. At any point prior to the conference you are welcome to contact us in writing to nominate a substitute delegate at no extra charge.
- your attandance is at all times, at the sole discretion of the Event Organisers;
- the Event Organisers reserves the right to refuse entry, or to request that you leave the Conference, without notice for any reason whatsoever.
3. Cancellations and Refunds
- Registration: All cancellations and request for refunds must be made by email to the Event Organisers;
- a full refund less a $150 service fee will be issued for cancellations received on or before February 24, 2020;
- no refunds will be issued after this date;
- Accommodation: The hotel imposes strict cancellation policies and a 100% fee for the entire booking will be charged for cancellations with 30 days of arrival;
- a full refund of the deposit will be issued for cancellations received on or before February 24, 2020;
- amendments or cancellations to your accommodation booking must be made in writing to the Event Organisers.
You acknowledge and agree that, in respect of your attendance at TechCon Aus-NZ (Conference):
- you may be photographed, filmed or recorded;
- The Event Organisers can use and disclose your name and image in any material, including promotional material in connection with this Conference or future Conferences, without any compensation to you;
- any information proviced by you in relation to this Conference will be held in the strictest confidence. It will be added to our database for the primary purpose of providing you with information about future events;
- TechCon is a high quality, low cost event due to the valued support of our sponsors. A list of delegate and organization names will be provided to all our sponsors and exhibitors.
You agree that the Event Organisers are not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by the Event Organisers, its employees or contractors in connection with the TechCon Aus-NZ Conference