NSW Emerging Marketers Mentoring Program 2018
The Emerging Marketers Mentoring Program aims to connect young marketing professionals and students with marketers who already have substantial experience in the profession. This exposes young marketers to the advice, mentoring and inspiration of some of the finest marketers in Australia. It will also provide participants with the opportunity to build a new network of peers and senior marketers!
This exciting program gives young, aspiring marketers an opportunity to meet and talk with industry professionals and get a valuable insight into the industry and their own futures. They will learn from people who can give them the competitive edge into launching their careers and help them with the first steps of becoming future industry leaders.
- Nominations open: 14 May 2018
- Nominations close: 11 July 2018
- Program Launch: 19 July 2018
- Program Graduation event: November 2018
What is involved?
- Frequency of contact: once a month (or more if it suits you)
- Commitment: 2 hours per month (or more if it suits you)
- Recommended mode of contact: scheduled one-on-one meetings as well as optional email and phone correspondence
How much for mentees
This program will cost AU $85.
How much for mentors
There is no cost associated to become a mentor.
AMI membership is a pre-requisite to be eligible as a mentee. Mentees should also have up to 5 years work experience in a marketing role.
To join the AMI as a Graduate or Professional member click here.
All mentors and mentees will have complimentary tickets to the Launch and Graduation events.
Launch Event Details
Thursday 19 July 2018
6pm - 7:30pm
Macquarie University City Campus
Level 24/123 Pitt St