Park Hyatt Melbourne, 1 Parliament Square, Melbourne
"Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm"
In our ever-changing business, regulatory and social world, your organisation will need people at the helm who can excel in providing purposeful, principle-based leadership as this change accelerates and we continuously brave uncharted waters.
The Future Leaders Forum is the most relevant industry event toward fast-tracking young professionals and emerging leaders who will transform the future of the fast moving consumer goods and supermarket retail industry.
Participation in the Future Leaders Forum provides a motivational reward for great accomplishments, is an investment in your organisation's future and that of our industry. The Future Leaders Forum will inspire and develop leaders of today and tomorrow.
The Future Leaders Forum has been designed to provide a great interactive experience and is aligned to four themed sessions structured around the topic of Purposeful leadership in a transforming world:
- A thriving, sustainable industry - will explore the long term sustainability of our industry, and how its success lies in the hands of tomorrow's leaders.
- A shopper-centric world - investigates the opportunities and benefits of collaboration to develop value creation strategies, and deliver extraordinary growth and competitive advantage in a shopper-centric world.
- Reimagining the way we work - will examine how technology has impacted the way we work, and how this will accelerate into the future.
- Purposeful leadership - arms delegates with insights into what constitutes purposeful leadership, at both a personal and professional level.
Each session will include:
- Thought leadership - presentations from topical experts.
- Leadership insight - industry panel sessions with current retailer and FMCG supplier CEOs and senior executives to further investigate the themes.
- Peer discussion - short, sharp, mentored discussions at tables where delegates can exchange views and ideas relating to the content delivered by experts and panels.
The Trading Partner Forum Executive Committee looks forward to welcoming your business and your potential future leaders to this exceptional development and networking opportunity.