What's included in the Unleash ticket price?
ezyVet (Global) Limited is excited to welcome you to ezyVet Unleash Fort Lauderdale 2020. Your Unleash registration includes entry for one person to four days of ezyVet Unleash to take place on 4, 5, 6 and 7 May 2020, as well as the Networking Drinks taking place on 4 May 2020. If you choose not to attend the network drinks included in the events no refund or discount will be offered. All tickets will be charged in United State dollars (USD).
Regular pricing is US$999 per delegate.
Early Bird pricing is US$899 per delegate and will end on 31st January 2020.
For groups of 3 of more delegates, pricing is US$799 per delegate.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms will apply to all delegate registrations for the Event. When you register you acknowledge and accept these terms in full.
- ezyVet reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its absolute discretion, and if your registration is rejected by ezyVet, your sole remedy shall be a refund of your registration fee.
- You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by ezyVet or venue management in relation to the Event.
- All delegates acknowledge that the material presented at the Event is copyrighted and cannot be re-used in whole or part without the written express permission of ezyVet or its licensors.
- All unauthorized photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
- Subject to the cancellation policy, ezyVet reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location, and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without any liability.
- All guarantees, representations, conditions, and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded. However, nothing in these terms seek to limit, exclude or modify your statutory rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ezyVet, its employees, agents, and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, or any other loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence, breach of these terms of any other agreement), damage, cost of expense (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Event. This includes as is not limited to any losses associated with cancellation costs relating to travel, flights, accommodation, should the Event be canceled.
- "You may be provided with a smart badge (Badge) to be used by you at the Event. The Badge contains technology allowing you to scan the Badge to easily exchange electronic business cards and provide your details to exhibitors and other companies that may be represented at the Event. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit to exhibitors or other companies during the Event by way of using the Badge is at your own risk and ezyVet makes no representations or warranties about how those third parties may retain, use or disseminate your information. We may also scan the Badge for Event management and Event activity tracking purposes (e.g., analysing what breakout sessions were attended).
- Please advise us by email if you are not able to attend the Event. A full refund (less any administration fees) will be made out to the source of the payment of the registration fee if we are notified by email by 2nd of April 2020, 30 days prior to the Event.
- ezyVet will not be liable for any losses associated with cancellation, including registration fees, where such cancellation is due to causes beyond ezyVet’s reasonable control (including, but not limited to, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, riot, strike or industrial dispute) ("Force Majeure").
- If ezyVet cancels or changes the date or location of the Event, for a reason other than Force Majeure, and any other changes of the date or location of the Event means you are no longer able to attend, it will offer a full refund for any paid registration fees. Any such refund will be made to the source of the payment. Otherwise, no refunds will be made available unless required by law.
- You should read that policy as it sets out how we use the personal information we collect from you.
- By providing your email during registration, you consent for ezyVet to send you communications for any Unleash or ezyVet related updates.
- In addition, by registering as a delegate, you expressly acknowledge that your name, job title and company name may be published in ezyVet’s channels, including but not limited to social media, website, email, blog.
- By attending the Event 'ezyVet Unleash' you understand, agree and acknowledge that (i) You may be photographed and filmed, and (ii) You hereby provide ezyVet your absolute, express consent to be photographed and filmed. You further understand and agree that these images and recordings can be stored, or used for promotional purposes, inlcluding but not limited to print, digital or web-based formats. If you do not wish to have us use your image or to be filmed, please notify the event organizer at email@example.com.
Unleash Pass Giveaway Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is ezyVet Global Ltd and is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand. The Competition is in no way sponsored sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and other Social Media channels.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- The route to entry for the competition is by:
a) Liking ezyVet’s Facebook page
b) tagging your practice’s Facebook page and leaving a comment/answer on the Competition Post about which Unleash session you most want to attend.
- The competition is open to all users and customers of ezyVet who are aged 21 years or above, excluding employees of ezyVet and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- The winner shall receive a prize of one Unleash Pass, valued at US$999. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize does not include transport and accommodation to the conference.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Different entries from the same practice/clinic/hospital are permitted.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm PST Monday, 17th February 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- Winners will be chosen and advised by 12PM PST, 29th February 2020 by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or a phone call within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- ezyVet’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- ezyVet shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- ezyVet also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.