Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions before registering the event: 2018 IRMT Annual Conference, Pathways to Performance administered by the Waikato Branch and hosted on the iVvy Event Management Software.
Registering for the Event
- Registration for this event is compulsory. There is no limit to the number of registrations accepted.
- Registrations are confirmed once the registration form has been submitted and payment has been received. Please note registrations cannot be accepted unless the registration form has been fully completed.
- Invoices are raised by iVvy on behalf of IRMT Waikato branch, there may be a short delay between registering for the event and receiving the invoice via email.
- You can access your completed registration forms by logging into your user account at this address: www.ivvy.com.au/event/IRMT18/registration/login.
- The person registered on the registration form is liable for payment to IRMT for the registration fees for the event.
- Members of the IRMT, MENZA and NEWSZATS must register before the 30th of November 2018 in order to get the early bird ticket price. People who register for a full registration after the 1st of January 2018 will be charged a $50 late fee. This fee does not apply to casual sessions.
Withdrawing from the Event or Cancelling your Registration
- If a registered person is unable to attend, a named substitute may be sent at no extra cost. Email the Conference Registrar to organise this.
- You may withdraw from the event or cancel your registration before the 10th of January 2018 and receive a full refund.
- If you cancel within seven (7) days of the start date (18th January 2018), no refund will be given. In extenuating circumstances, IRMT Waikato branch, at its discretion, may decide to offer a full or partial refund.
- Only withdrawals or cancellations notified in writing to the Conference Registrar of the IRMT Waikato branch can be considered for a refund. Email the Conference Registrar with your name and event registration number in the subject line.
- IRMT Waikato branch reserves the right to change the programme in exceptional circumstances. Attendees will be notified via email of any changes that affect them directly.
Cancellation of an event
- IRMT Waikato branch reserves the right to cancel the event in exceptional circumstances. In these circumstances, a full refund of any fees will be arranged for all registered attendees.
- 7 working days’ notice will be given if the conference is to be cancelled.