Interview Skills for Job applicants
In this one day workshop you will learn how to prepare for your interview, and the skills and techniques to impress the panel and perform at your very best.
Who should attend?
Government staff and external applicants
Essential information about Capability Frameworks
Topics covered in this workshop are:
- Understand current merit selection processes
- Anticipate questions and plan responses
- Learn techniques to handle whatever the panel throws at you
- Understand and use Capability Frameworks
- Present with confidence and manage nerves
- Prepare a memorable closing statement
- Sell yourself to a selection panel
- Highly skilled and experienced facilitators
- Our experience with more than 5000 public sector selection panels since 1996
- Up-to-date knowledge of both Queensland and Australian Government recruitment
Format: Full Day Workshop
Time: 9:00am – approximately 4:30pm
Early Bird: $451.00 incl GST
(Register by 4th June)
Standard Rate: $495.00 incl. GST
Morning Tea and Lunch is provided
with tea and coffee available during breaks.
"Miranda gave great insight into steps and actions that can be undertaken prior to and during preparation for interview. Really good practical examples."
"Very handy for tips and tricks for future. Has given me tools for my disability in interview and how to overcome."
"Miranda kept me engaged and interested the whole day (which is not an easy task!). I learnt a lot and really enjoyed it."
Public Workshop Participants, Nov 2019
Venue Location & Contact form
Workshops are held at the Christie Centre, 320 Adelaide St, Brisbane and run from 9:00am to approximately 4:30pm.
320 Adelaide Street
Queensland Australia 4000
07 3220 1166