The Heritage Hotel Queenstown | 6pm Sunday 28 November - Tuesday 30 November 2021
The MORGO annual retreat for people building tech (& other high growth companies) from New Zealand & Australia out into the world is in Queenstown again! Join your peers to be inspired, invigorated and ready to take on the world.
To come to MORGO you need to be a member of the Morgo Community - and you will have received an invitation from us. If you don't already have an invitation from us, but are the CEO, CTO or other member of the C-suite of a tech or other high growth company going global from Australia or New Zealand, we'd love to include you. Simply tell us why you fit and we'll add you to the community. We reserve the right not to accept registrations from people who do not meet the Morgo Community criteria. A full refund will be made if this occurs. View the full terms and conditions here.
Sunday 28 November - 6pm: Networking drinks followed by a casual networking dinner - optional
Monday 29 November - Full Programme of presentations, workshops, cameos, Morgo Game - details to come. Followed by MORGO drinks & gala dinner - included in registration.
Tuesday 30 November - Programme of presentations, workshops, cameos, Morgo Game - details to come. Followed by MORGO drinks & gala dinner - included in registration.
Registration for Morgo Community and the leaders of Morgo qualifying companies
Registration includes the MORGO dinner and drinks on Mondaynight. It does not include the optional dinners on Sunday and Tuesday nights.
Morgo community member rate $3,450 + GST
Sunday - Informal networking dinner
Join the Morgo Community for drinks in the hotel restaurant from 6pm and casual dinner from 7.30pm. Register for this optional dinner at a cost of $72 + GST. The cost covers your meal, drinks pay as you go.
Monday - MORGO drinks and dinner
The MORGO drinks and gala dinner are included in your registration fee. Extra tickets for partners/ are available subject to availability.
Tuesday - Post event dinner
Stay over on Friday to continue networking over dinner at a local restaurant. Tickets can be purchased when registering at a cost of $69.56 + GST. The cost covers your meal, drinks pay as you go.
For those who don't have to rush home, there's a group walk Tuesday afternoon. Always fun. Meet in the hotel foyer at 4.30pm and return at approximately 5.45pm. Comfortable footwear recommended. No charge.
- If you have received an invitation from Morgo, your application will be automatically accepted.
- If you don't have an invitation but you are building a tech or high growth company going global, you can still register but you need to tell us about yourself and the company. There is a field to complete during the next step of the registration process. If you don't qualify, we'll refund your registration fee.
- If you have been given a special code, you will be asked to enter this at the final stage of your registration.
- All costs within the registration form include GST.
- Payment by Visa and Mastercard only.
- Please be aware that if Government Covid restrictions limit numbers, priority will be given to the earliest registrations. Any who can't be accommodated will be offered a full refund.
We have special accommodation rates available to MORGO attandess at the Heritage and the Mercure. We recommend you book accommodation when you register.
MORGO is being held at the Heritage hotel - a comfotable and sophisticated hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu. There are rooms available ranging from a classic deluxe non-lakview room ($223) to a lakeview suite ($363) - you choose!
- Room rates include breakfast for one and can be booked online 29 - 31 November. If you'd like to extend beyond these dates please email us
- Your credit card number is provided directly to the hotel to secure your room. All accommodation costs are the delegate's responsibility and are not included in your registration fee.
- Payment is made directly with the hotel and bookings are subject to the hotel's cancellation policy. Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will incur a full cancellation charge.
Click below to book now. Select "flexible dates" and "search".
Email Organiser & Event Location
91 Fernhill Road
New Zealand 9300
+64 4 499 6909