The Progress in MS Research Scientific Conference hosted by MS Australia is a biennial event held to bring Australian clinicians and medical researchers together, to present their latest findings and form research collaborations.
The purpose of the Progress in MS Research Conference is to:
- Stimulate innovative research into the causes, prevention, improved treatments and ultimately a cure for multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Promote the exchange of scientific thought and investigation among neurologists, MS nurses, scientists, biologists, social and allied health researchers and other qualified individuals interested in advancing the field of MS research.
- Encourage and support collaboration among national and international researchers.
The key themes of the 2022 conference include:
- Digital Research (Digital Biomarkers, Virtual Clinics, Digital Labs)
- Lifestyle Factors
- Imaging (Animal and Human)
- Innate Immunity
The conference committee includes:
- Professor Helmut Butzkueven (Conference Convenor)
- Professor Bruce Taylor
- Associate Professor Anneke van der Walt
- Dr Heidi Beadnall
- Associate Professor Kaylene Young
- Dr Steve Simpson-Yap
- Associate Professor Anne Bruestle
- Mr Andrew Potter
- Dr Julia Morahan
Dr Hamish Campbell
Email Organiser & Event Location
Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
1 Davey Street
Tasmania Australia 7000
Conference Secretariat, MS Australia
08 7071 1010