Webinar/Online Course: Preparing for an Audit of Assessment
Robust assessment design, evidence and outcomes are central to the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (2015). The credibility of the VET system relies on the standards set in qualifications and skill sets, and the assessments that underpin them.
This webinar examines clauses 1.8 – 1.12 of the Standards – the assessment clauses. We unpack the meanings and expectations wrapped up in them. You will take away an understanding of how to document assessment practice, so your RTO’s guarantee is good and you are always audit ready, as well as ideas for documentation that can be used in everyday practices and would also constitute evidence for audit of clauses 1-8 to 1-12.
Introductory (New to the topic):
Professional learning aimed at practitioners that have a broad theoretical knowledge and practical experience of training and assessment.
These sessions are for VET teachers, trainers and educators; assessors and managers.
- The 'business case' for managing performance effectively
- Top drivers of performance and engagement
- Your own approach to managing performance and some implications of this
- Having effective conversations about performance
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Managing high-performing team members
- Managing low/under-performance
All webinar sessions are held online via BlackBoard Collaborate.
- A focus on practical, useful actions and tips that can be applied with your teams
- A clear understanding of the value and impact of managing performance effectively
- Identify what personal actions/development you need to take to be more effective in managing performance
- Implement appropriate and workable strategies to foster high performance and address low/under-performance
- Plan for the effective performance of every member of your team
Anni has worked in the Vocational Education and Training Sector for more than 30 years and has witnessed all the changes from the original introduction of competencies. Her work in the last 15 years has focused on compliance – particularly relating to delivery and assessment. Anni’s goal is to find the simplest solution that works.
The VDC are proud to partner with IBSA Academy to enhance and assist in your Professional Learning journey.
The online course (below) developed by IBSA Academy is designed to supplement the learning you will receive at the VDC Webinar.
RTO Compliance - Not my job
This course gives you an overview of RTO compliance requirements and the responsibilities of individuals and organisations in meeting them.
What you’ll learn:
To purchase this online course along with the VDC Webinar, select "Webinar & IBSA Online Course Registration" in the registration area (you will receive access to the online course on the day of the webinar).
IBSA Academy is an online hub designed to provide industry-leading Professional Development for RTO and VET practitioners. Built in a state-of-the-art eLearning platform, IBSA Academy is available anywhere, any time. Discover the true meaning of flexible learning by signing up for IBSA Academy today!
Please select the number of 'tickets' or registrants you want to register into this event below. Then enter your First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Click the 'Register' button to fill in further information of those attending. You can pay online with credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) to complete your registration.
Email Organiser & Event Location
VDC Events Team
1300 917 150
© VET Development Centre 2017