Webinar: Micro-credentials & Digital Badging: The Biggest Opportunity in VET for 2021?
The Australian Vocational Education System has come to a crossroads after decades of changes and upheaval at a local and societal level. Now, at the start of a new decade, we start to look to the future of traditional AQF qualifications and also at the role of micro-learning and micro-credentials.
As the entire sector reshapes itself for the next wave of transition, there is a unique opportunity to establish the role of vocational education in the future by exploring the ways we are meeting the demands for assessing microlearning and issuing micro credentials both in vocational education and the workplace.
This online session will unpack the concept of Micro-Credentials and Digital Badges. After this webinar you will develop an awareness and understanding of best practices in the VET sector and potential application in your RTO.
Professional learning aimed at practitioners that have in-depth knowledge and established skills to shape a team's training and assessment practice.
These sessions are for RTO Managers, developers, industrial designers, quality and compliance staff.
- What are Micro-Credentials & Digital Badges
- Best Practice use of micro-credentials and digital badging in VET
- Potential use cases for micro-credentials and digital badges in your RTO
All webinar sessions are held online via Zoom.
- Develop an awareness and understanding of both micro-credentials and digital badges, their use and potential application in the VET sector
- Develop an awareness and understanding of some best practice examples of micro-credentials and digital badging in the VET sector.
- Develop an awareness and understanding of the potential use cases for micro-credentials and digital badges in your RTO.
Matthew has more than 10 years’ experience in the VET Sector, having worked as a former policy advisor to the Victorian Minister of Skills & Training, also as the National GM of Quality & Compliance for a large RTO, and as an RTO manager prior to establishing Audit Express.
Matthew has had experience with applying for, and managing various state & federal VET funding contracts. Matthew is passionate about improving the overall quality of the Australian VET Sector.
Please select the number of 'tickets' or registrants you want to register into this event below. Then enter your First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Click the 'Register' button to fill in further information of those attending. You can pay online with credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) to complete your registration.
Email Organiser & Event Location
VDC Events Team
1300 917 150
© VET Development Centre 2020