ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE 15 AUGUST 2023
The Water and WASH Futures 2023 conference comprises two days of conference-style sessions, with parallel streams addressing specific issues relating to the conference theme ‘achieving SDG6 in a changing climate’, followed by three days of training and workshops on emergent WASH and WRM topics. For more information about the conference, please visit the conference website here.
The Water and WASH Futures 2023 activities will comprise:
- 2 days of conference sessions, including several plenary panels and discussions, concurrent conference sessions of oral presentations with group discussions, and a poster exhibition and session.
- 3 days of training workshops, with each workshop providing between ½ day to 2 days of interactive activities focused on a specific topic
We are now inviting abstracts for oral and poster presentations during the 2 days of conference, and for the 3 days of training workshops.
Before you submit an abstract using the links below, please make sure you have read the instructions in the Call for Abstracts, and have prepared your abstract using the template provided here.
Abstract submission closes: 15 August 2022
Expected notification of acceptance: 15 October 2022
Deadline for acceptance by authors: 31 October 2022
Early bird registration closes: 30 November 2022
Deadline for registration for presenting authors: 1 December 2022
Submission of draft presentations for review: 12 January 2023
To submit an abstract you will need the following information (please gather all of this before entering the abstract portal as submissions cannot be modified/continued online once they have been submitted):
- Title of presentation, and (up to) 300-word description for oral/poster submissions 500-word description for training submissions
- Identification of the primary and alternate conference theme that your presentation most strongly aligns with
- Author details (full names, organisation, position, country, gender, email contact)
- A short biography of the Presenting author
- Contact person and email (if not the presenting author)
- The completed abstract template
Please select the Conference abstract submission option when submitting a oral presentation or poster presentation. Please press the submit button once you have prepared your document using the template above.