TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices listed in this registration portal are in Australian dollars and inclusive of all taxes.
- Payment for tickets and is accepted via credit card with a 2.5% fee applicable to all transactions.
- Payments through the registration site will be in Australian dollars and exchange rates will apply
- Please note that debits to your credit card will appear as 'Dreamweavers Special Events'.
- Registrations are not finalised until payment is received and cannot be guaranteed without payment.
- Registration changes are possible up to the start date of the conference ie name change and any edits to personal details.
- All registration cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com
- Refunds will be subject to a $55.00 (ex GST) administration fee. No refund of registration will be possible if cancellation is received within 30 days of the start date of the conference. However a transfer of your registration to a colleague will be allowed up to the commencement of the conference.
- If travelling from overseas, it is the delegates responsiblity to organise visa requirements for Australia. Cancellations due to your visa application being declined will be subject the registration conditions above.
- If you contract COVID while in Australia and are unable to travel home, the conference is not responsible for any additional costs incurred by the delegate including but not limited to medical fees, flight change fees, extension of accommodation etc.
• Water and WASH Futures will closely monitor Government recommendations to ensure this event is COVIDSafe.
• We will provide any updates regarding COVIDSafe guidelines closer to the event date.
• If you are travelling to Brisbane, Australia for the event, please ensure you are checking government and airplane websites for COVID testing and Australian entry/exit requirements. The conference is not responsible for organisation of travel arrangements
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the event if you are unable to attend due to illness. We will be able to transfer your registration to a colleague at no extra cost.
- Accommodation is not guaranteed or finalised until payment for accommodation is received in full.
- Check-in time is from 2:00pm. Check out time is 10:00am AEST. Note: this timing may alter depending on the chosen hotel.
- Delegates are responsible for payment of any personal expenses or additional costs including but not limited to: minibar, telephone/internet, room service as well as additional meals not included in conference package
- NB: All conference delegates will be required to supply the hotel with a credit card imprint upon check-in to cover charges to the individual room account.
- Accommodation cancellations made after 30 days prior to arrival will attract a 100% cancellation fee however bookings may be transferred to another another name prior to your expected arrival.
- The information contained in the completed registration form is entrusted to the Water and WASH Futures 2023 secretariat and organisers for office purposes only and will remain confidential. This information will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, except to meet government, legal or other regulatory authority requirements.
- Where it may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties to provide the service you have requested; and to provide you notices of upcoming events via email where you have indicated this on your registration form as your preferred method of receiving information.
Contents contained in this website, on the registration brochure and other published documents are correct at the time of design. The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the program, registration fees and any general information published as may be required.
Please note: Any images taken of attendees throughout the official Water and WASH Futures 2023 program may be used for communication and marketing purposes.