The visa process can take some time and we recommend starting the process as soon as early as possible. We encourage you to check the relevant country regulations surrounding COVID-19.
Plan your trip:
- Check relevant government requirements, which may include mandatory health declarations, vaccinations, COVID-19 tests, use of face masks, entry permits, pre-approval and quarantine (possibly at your own expense), or you could be denied entry.
- Check your passport and expiry date.
- Ensure you have appropriate travel insurance.
- Understand if you require a pre-departure COVID-19 test to for entry into the respective countries. On your return leg when leaving Australia you can book at the Brisbane International Airport.
- Please ensure you have the correct documentation from an approved testing facility.
- We reccommend you arrive at the airport in advance as wait times can cause delays.
The conference organisers take no responsibility for unsponsored delegates whilst in Australia or for the decisions of the Australian Department of Immigration for the provision of a travel visa.
If travelling internationally you will need to obtain your respective visas for entry into Australia once registration is completed. We recommend that you contact the Australian embassy or consulate in your country, to make arrangements and obtain the necessary visa to ensure that all necessary documents are submitted.
Alternatively you are able to click here to conduct your respective visa application and seek further information.