World Congress on Science & Football 2019
Join us at the 9th World Congress on Science and Football
Many Codes, Diverse Disciplines, One Football Family!
The World Congresses on Science and Football are held every four years (after beginning in 1987) and aim to provide a scientific forum for researchers and practitioners within all football codes in which to present their recent work, to advance the use of science in football. All discipline areas are represented: biomechanics, coaching, exercise physiology, match analysis, motor behaviour, performance profiling, psychology, sports medicine and training.
The 2019 World Congress on Science and Football will be hosted by Victoria University’s Institute for Health & Sport.
Victoria University is committed to undertaking high impact research that shapes healthier, smarter and more sustainable communities across 6 interdisciplinary areas of research focus:
- Building resilient & inclusive communities
- Effective teaching & learning practices for diverse populations
- Enabling healthy & active populations
- Enhancing high performance in sport
- Enhancing the evidence base for public policy development
- Supporting industry responses to change.
- By placing our students, researchers, and external partners at the very heart of issues they are passionate about, we effect change that benefits the economy, society and environment.
- REGISTER HERE -
please contact email@example.com should you have any problems with registration