Credit Card Processing Terms and Conditions
- Event Registration Fees means the total monies transacted through the Gateway from the Buyers on behalf of the Organisers
- Buyers means the clients of IVVY using the IVVY Payment Gateway
- Credit Card Processing means the act of transacting the payment from the Buyer
- Event Registration Fees means the fees charges to the Buyer by the Organser
- Gateway means the facility for collecting visa and mstercard payments from Buyers on behalf of the Organser
- Organiser means you the customer of IVVY.
- Service Fees means the fees IVVY charges the Organiser for the user of the Gateway. Currently set at 3% of the Event Registration Fees
- Terms of Service means the terms governing the usage of the IVVY events software: http://www.ivvy.com/terms-of-use.html
- Payment Process
- When an Organiser elects to use the Gateway for the collection of Event Registration Fees, payment processing occurs directly through IVVY.
- Under the Credit Card Processing option, IVVY will collect all Event Registration Fees
on behalf of the Organiser from Buyers and deduct all applicable Services Fees from the
Event Registration Fees collected by IVVY, and then pass the remainder along to the
Organiser within five (5) business days after the event end date for the event to which
the Event Registration Fees correspond (either by mailing a check or through an
electronic funds transfer, depending on the option the Organiser has chosen through
using the Site, to the address or account, respectively, that the Organiser accurately
designates on the Site), provided that IVVY reserves the right to withhold funds
- at any time as IVVY determines to be necessary for the processing and settlement of all refunds, disputed charges, charge backs, customer complaints, allegations of fraud, and other discrepancies and
- as otherwise permitted pursuant to this Terms of Service.
- IVVY, in its sole discretion, may determine to advance a portion of Event Registration Fees to Organiser prior to the period set forth above, on such terms and conditions as IVVY may establish from time to time.
- Organiser agrees that all Event Registration Fees for a given event are earned by Organiser only following conclusion of the applicable event and all Event Registration Fees ultimately due will be net of all Service Fees, refunds, disputed charges, charge backs and other deductions, whether due to customer complaints, allegations of fraud, discrepancies related to the applicable event or otherwise.
- No payments shall be made to an Organiser from IVVY with respect to any event that is cancelled. If payments have already been made by IVVY to an Organiser for a cancelled event, such Organiser will immediately refund to IVVY all such payments upon cancellation of such event.
- All sales, fees, charges, and funds are payable in AUS Dollars, or other foreign currencies accepted by IVVY.
- If Organiser selects a foreign currency option accepted by IVVY, IVVY will collect and disperse the funds in the foreign currency selected by Organiser.
- ORGANISER AGREES THAT ANY PAYMENT BY IVVY OF EVENT REGISTRATION FEES PRIOR TO THE FIFTH (5TH) BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE END DATE OF THE APPLICABLE EVENT ARE MERELY ADVANCES OF AMOUNTS THAT MAY BECOME DUE TO ORGANISER UNDER THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AND THAT IVVY MAY DEMAND SUCH ADVANCES BACK (FROM TIME TO TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION), AND ORGANISER SHALL THEREUPON PROMPTLY (AND IN ANY CASE WITHIN FIVE (5) BUSINESS DAYS AFTER SUCH DEMAND) PAY BACK TO IVVY SUCH ADVANCE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF DEMANDED BY IVVY.
- It is the responsibility of the Organiser to communicate its refund policy to Buyers and to issue refunds to Buyers via the Site.
- An Organiser shall ensure that its refund policy is consistent with the terms of this TOS and the payment and refund mechanics of the Site.
- Refunds issued following such period will not be processed through the Site, unless otherwise agreed to by IVVY in its sole discretion.
- Subject to the foregoing, refunds issued by an Organiser will be processed within thirty (30) days after Organiser instructs the issuance of the refunds via the Site.
- All communications or disputes regarding refunds are between the Organiser and Buyer, and IVVY will not be responsible or liable for, and Organiser hereby agrees to fully indemnify IVVY and its affiliates for, refunds, errors in issuing refunds, or lack of refunds in connection with the use of this option
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that IVVY shall have the right to force a refund of any or all tickets at any time for any reason or no reason, including without limitation if IVVY receives complaints from a substantial number (as determined by IVVY in its sole discretion) of Buyers with respect to the applicable event or another event held by Organiser, or IVVY determines in its sole discretion that Organiser has engaged in any fraudulent activity or made any misrepresentations. Further, if one or more Buyer(s) request a refund, whether due to a cancelled event or for any other reason where IVVY would reasonably expect to lose a chargeback, IVVY may, in its sole discretion, issue such refund to such Buyer(s), and Organiser shall then owe the amount of such refund to IVVY.
- Please note a $30 + GST charge per refund.
- Credit Card Charge Backs
- Under the CCP option, any credit card charge backs initiated by a Buyer for any reason with respect to an event shall be charged back to the Organiser of such event. All communications and disputes regarding charge backs are between the Organiser and Buyer, and IVVY will not be responsible or liable in any way for, and Organiser hereby agrees to fully indemnify IVVY and its affiliates for, charge backs issued in the course of the use of the CCP option.
- Please note a $55.00 + GST charge per credit card charge back.