Reviewing a Paper is much like reviewing an Abstract. Most likely, the Paperwill be reviewed by someone other than the event‘s administrator. If this sounds like you, make sure you retrieve your username and password from the event organiser. You‘ll need these to login and view the Paper. If you are an event organiser reviewing an abstract, login with your administrator password as you usually would.
To Review and Score an Paper:
- Log In using your reviewer login details.
- Go to the Abstracts tab on the left hand column.
- Click on the Review Papers tab.
- Click Download on the Paper you wish to review. The file will download to your computer.
- When you are done reviewing the abstract give it a score by clicking on Score.
- Select a score out of 5 for each of the criteria specified (one being the lowest or worst score, and 5 being the highest or best score). Add any comments you wish to make.
- Click Save.
Your score will appear in the Score field next to the Abstract. Unless you are an administrator, you may not be able to view other reviewers‘ scores.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?