If you wish to add a venue with a google map to your event, then you need to add an event “Venue” in your general settings. You have the ability to add a description about the venue, and an image to make the page presentable if you wish also.
To add a venue to your event:
- Navigate to Event Setup > Event Settings > General Tab
- Go to the “Venue” setting.
- If you have not previously used the venue,
- Click the “add” button and create a new venue
- An add venue page will pop up. Give the venue a name
- Give the venue a description and enter in the address. The address is important, as it is what the google map is generated off.
- If you wish, choose a file and insert an image
- Else select the name of the venue from the drop down.
- If you need to edit the venue, you can click the “edit” button and change the details. Note: If you edit an existing venue, the details will change on any other events that are using the same venue.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
View the event website, and there will now be a venue tab on your menu system that when clicked, shows the details that were just inputted/selected during the venue process.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?