Booking notes are a way to add comments or notes directly to your Event Orders (BEOs). You can create template default notes that can be selected for a booking, or create new or bespoke notes for specific bookings
Creating Default Note Templates
Default Notes allow you to create a template that can be inserted into your bookings as a note, without having to type them out each time. You can also tell the system that a note type is mandatory before a BEO can be created within bookings. E.g. A BEO cannot be created unless cleaning notes have been added to the booking.
To create a default note:
- Navigate to Venue Setup > Templates > Default Booking Notes
- Click "Add Default Note"
- Add the text for the note. You can add in tables, dot points, number bullet points, hyperlinks, etc. The idea is to create a note that can be quickly edited by your team for each individual booking
- Under Applies To: Use the Drop-down Box to choose what section or heading you would like the note to appear under
- Select if this is a mandatory note by setting “Is Required” as yes. This means that this note must be added to a booking before you are able to generate an event order
- Click Save
Using notes in a booking.
- Edit your Booking
- Click on Notes
- Click "Add Item".
- If you wish to use a default note template click "Add Default Note"
- If you need a new note, click "Add New"
- If you do not wish the note to appear on the BEO, then change “Is Private” to Yes.
- Select where you want the note to appear on the Event Order
For example, if you wish to put a note on a particular menu, select 'Applies to:' 'MENU' and then tick the appropriate menu(s) that the note applies to.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?