This article is about creating a Read-Only Policy that you can apply to a group of users.
If you are unsure how to perform any of the following steps, please read the articles by clicking them below:
In this example, a policy will be created that allows a user to only view Quotes, Bookings, and the Function Diary.
To create a Read-Only Policy:
- Navigate to Settings via the Cog icon in the top right > Users > Policies and click "Add Policy"
- Give your policy a name you will recognize, Read-Only for example and set whether they can export data
- In the list of Access Rights, click "Venues" to expand the list
- In the available tick boxes, to achieve our goal of only being able to see the function diary, quotes, and bookings, we have to tick the following boxes:
- Venues: List
- Quotes & Bookings: List
- With only those options selected, click Save to save your changes.
Congratulations, you have created a "Read-Only" policy you can Apply to Groups.
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?