When applying filters to a report, you can save these searches as custom filters. These filters will then appear as grey boxes that can be clicked, and will automatically apply your previous preferences.
You can also share your custom filters with other users to ensure the accuracy of your reports.
Creating A Custom Filer for Generated Reports
Once you have set the filters, columns, and preferred chart, you can save this view as a LAYOUT.
Click the SAVE LAYOUT button
Give your layout a name. This will then be displayed as a grey filter box that you can select. You can save multiple layouts for each report
If you wish to share your layout with other team members, click the MANAGE LAYOUT button and select who you would like to share this view with.
Creating a Custom Filter for Standard Reports
- Navigate to Reports > Reports > Choose a Standard Report
- Click the drop-down arrow to display the filter options
- Select the required data from the fields (Note: it is best not to select a date at this stage to be saved as you can manually select the date after the filter has been applied)
- Click Save Search
- Name your filter
Sharing your Custom Filter
- Click on Manage
- Select your filter and press Share
- Select the users who you wish to share the filter with
- Press save
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?