The speakers feature of iVvy allows the display of the speakers business and biography profile to give them some exposure. A individual speakers page will be created with a list of the speakers added to the event. Speakers can also be linked to the session that they will be speaking in, on the program page as well. To see more information on this view the “Adding Speakers To A Session” article.
Firstly you need to make sure that speakers is turned on for your event. If there is no speakers tab in the Event Setup, then you need to turn on speakers for your event.
To turn speakers on for your event:
- Navigate to Event Setup > Event Settings > Configure
- Change “Include Speakers” to yes.
To add a speaker to your event:
- Navigate to Event Setup >Speakers
- Click on “Add Speaker”
- Add speaker to an event: If you use the same speaker for multiple events, you can “Select Existing Speaker” to add to your event so you don’t have to keep typing in the same information, otherwise “Create a new speaker”
- Type in the full name of the speaker
- If applicable type in their organisation and position.
- Type in a bio/profile for the speaker
- Insert an image if one has been provided
- The fee field is for internal purposes, if there is a fee for the speaker.
- Click save
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?