Sponsors can be added into the system to give them the relevant exposure that is usually included in a sponsorship. When adding a sponsor, the standard sponsorship levels can be used (platinum, gold, silver, bronze) or you can create custom ones, for more information refer Creating a Custom Sponsorship Level. Sponsors are groups via their sponsorship level and displayed on the sponsor screen.
To check sponsorships are turned on for your event
- Navigate to Event Setup > Event Settings > Configure Tab
- Change “Include Sponsors” to “Yes” if it isn’t currently.
To add sponsors into your event
- Navigate to Event Setup > Sponsors > Sponsor Settings
- Click on “Add Sponsor”
- If you use the same sponsors for multiple events, and have used the sponsor previously you are looking for you can select previous sponsor and hit save, otherwise create a new sponsor and continue.
- Fill in the name, website address and company description as you wish them to appear on the website
- Insert the sponsors logo
- Select the membership level. If you have custom levels turned on, and the level is not available you can select “Add” to the right of the box to add a new level.
- Select whether the sponsor is a dollar or a contra sponsor (this is for internal purposes only). If you select dollar, you can insert the amounts the sponsor has decided to sponsor (this too is for internal purposes)
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?