Bookings can be added into your system in two ways
- Converting a Opportunity to a booking
- Adding a booking manually
To create a new Booking manually;
- Navigate to Bookings - Function Diary
- Check availability of the required dates.
- Select the Add button.
- Select Booking - Note that if you do not create a quote (and a Opportunity ) a BCC email address will not be created.
- You will then be taken through to the Booking Screen
- Enter the Event Name.
- Select the Status of the event such as Tentative or Confirmed.
- Select the Contact Type.
- Select the Event Type if required.
- Enter the Event Start Date.
- Enter the Event End Date
- Select whether you would like to include Accommodation.
- If you select Yes, select whether you would like to have Accommodation Blocks.
- Select how many rooms are Complementary within the block.
- Specify the maximum amount of Complimentary Rooms in the block.
- Specify Arrival and Departure Date.
- Specify if dates are flexible.
- Specify if the Food & Beverage is Paid by Master Account or the Guests.
- Specify if the event will have Packages.
- Enter a Billing Address if required.
- Specify if the Booking is Commissionable
- If you select Yes. Enter the Agent and the amount in terms of % or Room Hire, Food & Beverage, Audio Visual and Accommodation.
- Select Return to this Booking.
- Press Save.
The following details should now be added to the booking where known or required.
- Food & Beverage
- SetUp Requirements
|You may also be interested in ...|
|Was this information helpful?