Tatts Hotel Lismore
Lightning Ridge District Bowling Club Ltd is located in Lismore City. It has grown dramatically over the last few years fulfilling its social and sporting obligations to the community. It now has a floor area of 4800 m² and a membership of more than 3600 members.The club has a synthetic green and a natural grass green. And holding the very successful Black...
Lightning Ridge District Bowling Club Ltd is located in Lismore City. It has grown dramatically over the last few years fulfilling its social and sporting obligations to the community. It now has a floor area of 4800 m² and a membership of more than 3600 members.The club has a synthetic green and a natural grass green. And holding the very successful Black Opal Classic tournament with is held annually in October players from all over Australia, including state and commonwealth games.
The club also have pool tables, dartboards, indoor carpet bowls and hold market days and bingo and feature regular bands.Whether you are looking at dining out or a place to have your next function, you can’t beat Lightning Ridge Bowls Club.Our amazing bistro will have you going back for seconds, thirds or even fourths.We pride ourselves on serving top quality meals from a widely diverse menu.
We can cater for a wide variety of functions, including business meetings and training seminars, Christmas, birthday & engagement parties, or award presentation nights. a selection of catering packages are available to suit your budget, from formal sit down meals to casual dining and finger food.The room will comfortably cater for 100 guests for a la carte dining, 170 people with theatre style seating or any number in between for a casual function.
Function Menu Package
Two Course Standard Package Starting At $34 Per Person Three Course Premium Package Starting At $42 Per Person More
- Asian Style Salt and Pepper Squid served with Garden Salad and Lime Aïoli
- Marinated Chicken Breast and Crispy Bacon Salad with Eltham Leaves, Cherry Tomatoes, Gorgonzola, Avocado and Citrus Dressing.
- Roasted Pumpkin Salad, tossed through with Baby Spinach, Grilled Beans,
- Roasted Capsicum, Goat’s Cheese and Macadamias with a Garlic Oil Vinaigrette
- Warm Camembert Salad, served with Roquette Greens, Semi-dried Tomatoes,
- Local Kalamatas, Toasted Walnuts and Grape Must Vinaigrette
- Rib Fillet, served with Garden Salad, Beer Battered Chips and Veal Jus with Balsamic Dressing
- Crispy Skin Chicken, served with Potato Dauphinoise, Broccolini and Roasted Tomato Coulis
- Fresh Barramundi, served with a Potato, Cherry Tomato and Roquette Salad, Steamed Asparagus and Salsa Verde
- Roasted Capsicum, stuffed with Pumpkin, Asparagus, Semi-dried Tomatoes,
- Baby Spinach Risotto and Goats Cheese Cream
- Hazelnut Semifreddo, with a Chocolate Ganache and Raspberry Coulis
- Belgian Chocolate Mousse, with Honeycomb and Fresh Strawberries
- Vanilla Bean Panacotta, with Strawberries Poached in Riesling and an Almond Tuille
- Sticky Date Pudding, with a Caramel-Rum Sauce, Vanilla Bean Icecream