Established in 1992, La Ricetta is located in vibrant and cosmopolitan Enmore. During the past 12 years it has earned a reputation for exceptionally high quality, seasonal Italian cuisine with both locals and theatre patrons alike. La Ricetta offers that rare dining experience, combining elegant settings with warm and friendly service.Owner chef, Duncan Florean...
Established in 1992, La Ricetta is located in vibrant and cosmopolitan Enmore. During the past 12 years it has earned a reputation for exceptionally high quality, seasonal Italian cuisine with both locals and theatre patrons alike. La Ricetta offers that rare dining experience, combining elegant settings with warm and friendly service.Owner chef, Duncan Florean is a seasoned restaurateur, with over 23 years in the business. He is passionate about high quality fresh produce. Inner West locals have embraced this dining treasure. La Ricetta are happy to host your intimate celebration events including weddings, birthdays, christenings, Christmas parties & anniversaries.
At La Ricetta we aim to create a highly enjoyable experience for you and your party. La Ricetta offers special function & private occasion packages, which will suit every requirement to make your night one to remember.La Ricetta for your intimate celebration including weddings, birthdays, christenings, Christmas parties & anniversaries.
Speak to one of our friendly staff from our functions team, and they will be able to assist you in ensuring your next event is professionally run, stress free and memorable.
Function Menu Package At $48 Per Person
-Starter -Entree -Main Course Read more
- Sharing plates bruschetta, tomato
- Antipasto board italian prosciutto, bresaola, salami cassareccia, sopressa della nonna, coppa, parmesan cheese, olives, pickled vegetables.
- Avocato gamberi king prawns & avocado, marinated with lemon juice, black pepper, olive oil, mayonnaise.
- Carpaccio di pesce spada thinly sliced swordfish marinated with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, capers, lemon jus & diced Spanish onion vinaigrette.
- Carpaccio bresaola cured beef thinly sliced topped with artichoke, baby rocket, parmesan cheese, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Calamari e gamberi fritti calamari & prawns lightly floured with salt & pepper shallow fried, served with garlic aioli.
- Fichi con gorgonzola baked figs wrapped with prosciutto, topped with gorgonzola sauce.
- Fiori di zucchini ripieni shallow fried zucchini flowers filled with buffalo mozzarella, ricotta, sun dried tomato served on napoletana.
- Ravioli all' anitra home made ravioli filled with duck and prosciutto served with a butter, stock & sage sauce.
- Risotto primavera arborio rice with rocket, chicken, diced onions, shallots, tomatoes, touch chilli & white wine.
- Risotto granchio arborio rice pan tossed with fresh blue swimmer crab meat, basil, garlic, chilli, cream and napoletana.
- Pasta pesto e pomodoro short pasta pan tossed with pesto, cream topped with diced tomatoes.
- Petto di pollo al limone pan braised chicken breast fillet with lemon, garlic, rosemary.
- Saltimbocca romana pan braised milk fed veal with prosciutto, filantina cheese, sage, napoletana, white wine.
- Agnello balsamico (cooked med/rare) pan braised lamb rump finished with a reduced aged balsamic sauce.
- Polletto alla diavola butterflied spatchcock,white wine, garlic.
- Bistecca di manzo (cooked med) pan braised sirloin steak, finished with a white wine, garlic & rosemary sauce.
- San pietro alla griglia john dory fillet lightly crumbed, oven baked finished with a lemon butter sauce.
- Coniglio cacciatore slow pot braised farmed white rabbit with garlic, tomatoes, black olives, rosemary, sage.
- Sogliola alla griglia grilled 700g NZ lemon sole, drizzled with herb oil.
- Stinco di agnello lamb shank slowly baked, white wine, rosemary, napoletana.