Australia’s largest interdisciplinary technical meeting on the latest advances in materials science, engineering and technology.
Our technical program will cover a range of themes identified by researchers and industry as issues of topical interest.
Please submit abstracts online by Wednesday 30th July 2021
We invite prospective authors to submit a brief abstract, less than 250 words and including 3 key words.
The symposia theme(s) should be indicated. All abstracts must be submitted online, click here.
Symposia Themes of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Additive, advanced & future manufacturing, processes and products
- Advances in materials characterisation
- Advances in steel technology
- Biomaterials & nanomaterials for medicine
- Ceramics, glass & refractories
- Corrosion and degradation of materials
- Durable materials & wear resistant materials for demanding environments
- Light metals design
- Materials for energy generation, conversion and storage
- Materials for the nuclear wast forms and fuels
- Materials simulation & modelling
- Metal casting & thermomechanical processing
- Nanostructured/nanoscale materials and interfaces
- Innovative building materials in civil infrastructures
- Photonics, sensors, optoelectronics & ferro electrics
- Progress in cements and geopolymers
- Surfaces thin films & coatings
- Translational research in polymers and composites
- Use of waste materials and environmental remediation