Martini Ristorante brings to Norwood a unique dining experience of authentic cuisine with a creative twist. Casual yet sophisticated, Martini Ristorante uses fine, delicate touches in layout, lighting and design to create an intimate Italian ambience. Executive Chef and Proprietor Larry Piscioneri and his team strive to use South Australia’s renowned...
Martini Ristorante brings to Norwood a unique dining experience of authentic cuisine with a creative twist. Casual yet sophisticated, Martini Ristorante uses fine, delicate touches in layout, lighting and design to create an intimate Italian ambience. Executive Chef and Proprietor Larry Piscioneri and his team strive to use South Australia’s renowned fresh produce whenever possible. This, combined with traditional Italian & modern cooking techniques, adds a unique flair that has become the trademark of Martini.
Boasting a state of the art private function room and alfresco dining, Martini Ristorante is a beautiful setting for lunch, dinner, dessert or that special occasion. Make sure you try our signature pasta, Pappardelle Con Anatra; hand cut pappardelle with a slow cooked duck and field mushroom ragu or, call ahead and pre-order our wood oven roasted goat leg which is sure to satisfy your taste for Italian flavour.
Our state of the art, private function room is a beautiful setting for any occasion. Great for more intimate and corporate functions, holding up to 80 people with sit down service or up to 120 people for a stand up cocktail style event.
Adjacent to the A la Carte restaurant & completely seperate, you will be privileged to your own private bar with waiting staff dedicated to servicing your every need. The function room is loaded with modern AV features ranging from stereo, iPod, wireless microphone, DVD player & projector with computer inputs for your convenience. Our Al a carte dining room is also available for hire upon application. It caters for 75 people sit down & up to 100 standing.
If you’re looking to book a table or function for 10 or more people, we suggest that you consider a ‘chef’s table’ or one of our reduced a la carte menu options. Quicker decisions and quicker service leave more time for the important stuff! You can also choose your own dishes from our extensive selection to create you’re own individual set menu for your group.
Event Room Layouts
Set Menu Package Starting At $65 Per Person
Package 1 $65 p/p Package 2 $75 p/p 3 courses including shared Antipasto Package 3 $100 p/p Platinum (3 choices per course for Canapés, Entrée, Main & Dessert) Read more
Package 1 $65 p/p:
Coriole olives, pecorino cheese, goats curd, dukkah & housemade salsiccia
served with ciabatta bread
Plus a choice of 2 of the following:
- fiore di zucchine ripiene - stuffed zucchini flower, ricotta, smoked buffalo mozzarella, chives. tomato, quinoa & cucumber salsa
- cappesante alla piemontese – herb crusted, northern atlantic scallops, cous cous salad
- salsiccia alla calabrese - house-made wild boar sausage, celery heart, carrot & beluga lentil salad(gf)
- arancini di zucca - crispy pumpkin & gorgonzola dolce arborio rice croquettes, roma tomato & basil salsa, rocket, parmigiano
- funghi tallegio -chargrilled swiss brown mushroom tart with tallegio cheese, rocket pesto, toasted ciabatta
- porchetta del sud- cold, thinly sliced, roasted pork belly salad, fresh roma tomato, fresh basil, oregano, ricotta salata (gf)
- granchi e aragosta alla diavola - lobster, blue swimmer crab & chilli tart
- pesce – fresh market fish of the day (gf available)
- pollo - chicken of the day (gf available )
- quaglie alla griglia - barossa valley, marinated, chargrilled quail, radicchio, honey, grappa, chilli (gf)
- calamari fritti – south australian salt & pepper squid, pear, rocket & parmesan salad, lemon aioli (gf available)
- porchetta al forno - slow roasted pork belly, caramelized apple, wilted radicchio (gf)
- scottadito di agnello - chargrilled lamb cutlets, desiree mash, olive, caper berry & cherry tomato salsa (gf)
- bistecca di manzo black angus porterhouse steak, roasted truss tomatoes, parmesan & truffle potato gratin (gf available)
- martini sotto zero - housemade baileys & scorched almond ice-cream, shot of baileys, shot of espresso (gf)
- bombaloni di banana – Italian banana donuts, dutch chocolate filling, crema patissere, toffee popcorn & popping candy
- tiramisu - coffee soaked savioradi biscuits, mascarpone, marsala, dutch cocoa, chocolate wafers, coffee anglaise
- crema di limoncello- limoncello cream curd with housemade honeycomb, toasted almonds, fresh blueberries & strawberries (gf)
- piatto di formaggi - gorgonzola dolce, double brie, asiago, fresh fruit, fruit slice, lavosh