The Meat & Wine Co Southbank
The Meat & Wine Co is established in 2000 to provide a unique and exceptionally enjoyable steakhouse dining experience. The Meat & Wine Co caters for meat lovers in a sophisticated yet relaxed environment. The facility welcomes tourists, families, couples, corporate groups and local residents alike. We strive to create an...
The Meat & Wine Co is established in 2000 to provide a unique and exceptionally enjoyable steakhouse dining experience. The Meat & Wine Co caters for meat lovers in a sophisticated yet relaxed environment. The facility welcomes tourists, families, couples, corporate groups and local residents alike. We strive to create an esteemed and dynamic dining experience, with an equal dedication to our African heritage and references to the unique Australian surroundings.
After our million dollar renovation you will find 3 levels of opulence at The Meat & Wine Co, Southbank. Located at the popular Freshwater Place precinct overlooking Queensbridge Square, the Yarra River and the City skyline we offer you a blend of new & rustic design elements, from the feature concrete cladding, the warmth of solid timbers, to viewing into the past with detailed metal claddings & touching on the African heritage with patterns, textures & artefacts.
The impressive open kitchen adds a sense of theatre to the dining experience with dining in the private dining rooms offering contrasting styles from warmth to spectacular. With multiple areas to choose from we can cater to any kind of event style.
Our expert staff will make sure that your event is a great success.
Set Menus Package
Set Menu Package Starting At $60 Per Person: Read more
The package includes:
- The Meat & Wine Co has created a selection of delicious set menus for group bookings of more than 12 people
- Our base menu starts at $60 and includes 3 courses
- You can upgrade to cur GOLD steak selection for $f5 extra Orto our
- BLACK steak selection for $30 extra from the base price
Business Lunch Menu Package
Business Lunch Menu Package Starting At $35 Per Person: Read more
Available Monday — Saturday 12pm — 4pm
- Two courses $35
- Three courses $45
- Four courses $55
• Includes a glass of house selected wine, beer or soft drink
• Fresh avocado, diced tomato, Spanish onion, garlic oil, basil and Granc
• Padana on lightly toasted bread
• Szechuan Calamari
• Lightly fried Szechuan calamari served with nam jim sauce and fresh lerncn
• Monte Beef is sourced from only premium breeders of the highest quality MSA
• Graded Angus cattle,
• The cattle cre carefully reared and grazed on selected farms throughout
• Australia and monitored from the paddock to the plate using a process of
• Stringent quality checks.
• Grilled to your liking 'n our in-house basting served with crunchy chips or
• Garden salad