QuarryNZ Conference 2024
The QuarryNZ 2024 Local Organising Committee invites all Delegates, Partners, Sponsors and Distributors to attend this year's annual conference.
Wednesday 17th - Friday 19th July 2024, Energy Events Centre, Rotorua
Please note payment by credit card is required at the time of registration. If your organisation would prefer payment by invoice please contact Melissa on 027 664 3080 to make arrangements.
Registration Packages Include
- Full registration includes tickets to all social events - Terra Cat Welcome dinner, Real Steel Hard Rock Happy Hour and TDX Ltd Awards dinner.
- Partners programme registration includes tickets to all social events - Terra Cat Welcome dinner, Real Steel Hard Rock Happy Hour, TDX Ltd Awards dinner and the Orica Partners programme.
- One day registration ticket and exhibitor tickets do not include tickets to any social events, these must be purchased seperately.
Should you wish to register for this year’s conference, and want to take advantage of the discounted member rates, we welcome you to sign up to become a member of the IOQ and/or AQA first. Once you have completed this, you will be eligible for the discounted conference member price.
Social event tickets are included in the Member, Non-Member and Orica Partners Programme packages. One day registration ticket holders please purchase your additional social tickets below.
Trade stands can be booked by clicking on the Exhibitors tab at the top of this page. If you have already booked a stand and would like to register exhibitors select either the Exhibitor Registration or Additional Exhibitor options. The costs to attend any of the social events are additional and these can be purchased further on in the registration process. You do not need to select the social function tickets on this page unless you are buying tickets for a guest.
To allow for better hotel rates, you are required to book your own accommodation direct with the hotels. We have negotiated with six hotels to provide special rates for you (Millennium Hotel, Novotel Hotel, Ibis Hotel, Pullman Hotel, Sudima Hotel and the Arawa Park Hotel). Please refer to the QuarryNZ Conference website for links and booking information.
Should a cancellation be required the following cancellation policy will be applied.
- All cancellations and changes must be received in writing.
- Delegate registrations can be transferred to a substitute attendee with no fees incurred if the ticket is the same.
- Cancellations received on or before 16 June will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations received on or after 17 June - no refund
If the Government direct cancellation of public events, force majeure will apply and there will be a full refund given. In the event of postponement, all registrations paid will be transferred to the new event date. If not paid, registrations will be cancelled, and registrants will need to register again for the new event date.
Please contact Melissa on 027 664 3080 if you have any queries or questions.