Australasian Conference on Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing (41ACCMCC)
Registered participants may present a contributed talk at the conference. Each such talk will be 20 minutes long, with an additional 5 minutes between talks.
- Download the files absSurname.tex and cmsa-abs.sty.
- Replace "Surname" in the filename "absSurname.tex" by the surname of the speaker.
- Enter the speaker's name, abstract, and other information in the file. The abstract should be between one paragraph and half a page in length.
- Do not edit the file cmsa-abs.sty.
- Check that the file compiles without errors using pdflatex.
- Email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "abstract submission".
Abstracts should be submitted by Monday 19th November, 9am (NZ time).
Below is a draft of the programme and talks, last updated 11 December 2018.